Student settlement

If you want to study in Canada, Niagara Canada is an ideal location. We invite you to explore our many international education options within our local schools. Please note, if you plan to study in Niagara Canada for more than six months, you will need to acquire a study permit before arriving.

Many local public and private secondary and post-secondary education institutions accept international students and offer a range of support services to help you transition to life in Canada. Each school offers a wide range of programs and support services to help international students transition to life in Canada. These services may include:

  • English language programs
  • Arrival services and international student orientation
  • Health insurance
  • Clubs and cultural activities
  • A wide variety of support
  • Access to public transportation

Contact each institution directly for more information about how to apply.

Brock University

Niagara College

Niagara Catholic District School Board

Niagara District School Board

Royal Elite International Academy

Do you want to stay in Canada after you complete your studies?

After you graduate from your program of studies, you may be able to work temporarily or even live permanently in Canada.  Come study and stay in Niagara Canada, where you will get an incredible education in a world famous natural environment. While here, you will have plenty of opportunities to build community connections and feel at home in welcoming neighbourhoods.